Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sweet!

No school! No School! La la la lalalal.
Okay, so I'm a tad bit excited. I know I shouldn't be absolutely thrilled that we have no school, but come on, how can I not be happy. I'm going to use my time wisely though. I'm going to catch up on some sleep and kick this cold out of my body. I'm going to finish my Jane Austen novel. And I'm also going to do homework that isn't due until next week. I'm all fired up.
The one thing I feel guilty about is the weather, even though it is shutting down schools, I'm still a little worried about how severe it could get. I'm praying that it won't be too bad and that people will stay safe.
Okay, now I have to go finish sense and sensibilities.

~Currently singing:
Hill Street Blues by Maj

No comments:

Post a Comment