- I'm in my twenties.
- I'm also in college.
- I was homeschooled kindergarten-12th grade and loved every minute of it.
- I've lived all over the place.
- I've worn glasses since I was six.
- I've wanted to write books since I was 12.
- I aspire to one day win the Newbery Medal.
- Color: Turquoise
- Movie: How to Train your Dragon
- Music: Christian Rock
- Food: Chicken
- Article of clothing: Concert shirts
- Drink: chocolate milk
- Dessert: Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- Animal: Lizard
- Website: Goodreads.com
- I'm an avid believer in wearing toe-rings year round (I never take mine off).
- I love the smell of bleach.
- I grow my hair out and then chop it off every two years for Locks of Love.
- My iPod is named Riley after the character in National Treasure.
- I'm allergic to dust.
- I love school supplies and have organized folders for college.
- I sometimes involve myself in too many activities and wonder why I am stressed for time.
- I never believed in Santa Claus.
- Or the Tooth Fairy.
- When I was a little kid I wanted to be a marine biologist and work at Sea World.
I'm a writer, a reader, a dreamer. I try to laugh as much as possible and look at things from a positive angle. I'm the kind of person who will eavesdrop on a conversation and then write choice snippets on whatever snatches of paper I can find at the moment. I love winter and take great delight in snow. I work with children on a regular basis and they always make me smile. Sometimes I get waylaid by life, but I always find time to read and write.