Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

How is this even possible?

So I felt really carsick today. But I wasn't in a car.

Yeah? How does that happen?

Weeellll...it's kind of a long story, but I'll make it short. My computer started acting really weird and shutting down programs and I couldn't figure out what its problem was. Then I got these little messages that were telling me my "startup disk was full" and I realized I had no more memory!

I didn't really see how this was possible, except that I have a macbook and half the memory is stored on the windows side which I hate and never use. Another thing I realized was that I had over 5000 photos and videos on my iPhoto library. Hm.

I then realized what I needed was a portable hard drive. In the horrible and terrifying event that my computer crashed and all my photos and documents self-combusted, I would probably pull my hair out.

So I bought a portable hard drive and have since then been in the process of saving all my files to that and uploading all my crazy amounts of photographs. And today, I did that for a full 2 hour stretch and got up to realize I was feeling sick.

I guess that is what happens when you've been staring at the computer screen too long and concentrating. Oh man.

~Currently listening to:
'Til We See The Shore by Seabird

No comments:

Post a Comment