And all I shall be doing is READING! Okay, that's a slight exaggeration...I do need to get some sleep and eat sometimes as well. But seriously, if there was one thing that I highly neglected that should never be neglected, it was reading. Man, the day I was done with my last final I went to the library and maxed out my library card. It was great.
Now I have this glorious stack of books sitting next to me and I just can't help but beam with happiness. Okay, I've painted a picture of me with just a tad bit too much cheerfulness. I'm actually more subdued than that because I'm in the process of getting over a cold and I don't particularly feel like smiling at the moment, much less beam. So I guess here is a more realistic portrait. I'm laying on my bed, surrounded by piles of books, and while I'm not actually smiling, I am picking them up one by one and trying to decide which ones to read first. So now that I don't have that obnoxious thing called school in my life I have all the time in the world to get other things accomplished.
I actually have a list of things that I want to do.
1. Clean my room. This sounds petty and slightly insane, but because homework has been eating my life I've kind of let things go in my room and the messiness is starting to drive me insane.
2. Read, Read, Read. This is a no-brainer.
3. Write. I feel like I haven't written anything good at all. So I'm going to change that by keeping a journal with me at all times and jot stuff down in it...hopefully this habit will be so well-formed that by the time school starts I'll be able to keep it up.
4. Eat better. I need to work on eating a good breakfast every morning.
5. Exercise. I want to be healthy.
6. Get organized. This kind of goes along with my room, but also the files on my computer, the clothes in my closet, and the books on my floor. I want things that I don't use/don't need out of my life.
And I think that's all I can think of. But I'm off to read some more books and update Goodreads. I cannot believe that I only checked that website 5 or 6 times during the semester. I feel like I'm missed so much.
~currently obsessed with: The Tangled Soundtrack by Disney.