Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Friday, December 25, 2009
The day before yesterday, they predicted snow. I didn’t really believe them, because it is the Ville after all and you don’t get much snow. And then, yesterday, it snowed. My cousins were overjoyed. I was thrilled. But when it first started snowing, I didn’t think it would stick. It wasn’t very cold and I figured all the snow would just melt. But it didn’t. It kept piling up, inch upon inch until the world was white.
Of course, frolicking was involved. I took my camera outside and had a picture-fest and took crazy photos of the snow and the snowflakes that littered my black hoodie with white dust. It was glorious. I stuck out my tongue and ate little flakes that dropped into my mouth and as I twirled in the frost-bitten air.
~Song currently running through my head
Mess of Me by Switchfoot
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
- get completely caught up in my book reviews blog.
- get the vast majorty of my photos backed up on my new external portable hard drive.
- read the stack of books I checked out from the library.
- clean my room and make it look decent.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Sunday, December 20, 2009
- post a new photograph every day
- write a new blog post every day
- exercise at least three times a week
- send something out to be published twice a month
- skip eating fastfood (except for special occasions)
- write one page in a journal every day
- listen to one CD every day
- post a new scarf to Etsy every week
- write a review for a book I've read within a week of reading for my book reviews blog
- I was bored.
- My old blog seemed horribly outdated.
- And because of #2, I didn't want to do new posts on an archaic blog.
- The prospect of configuring and designing a new blog template sounded exciting.
- I wanted a fresh start for the new year.