Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

School is back in session...

And that means I am even more booked up than ever. I can't believe it is already day 3 and I have a nice stack of homework. What are they trying to do? Kill me?

So...I'm in an art class....which I'll probably fail...because I've never taken are before...and I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing...why did I sign up for this? Oh yeah, Photography Minor. Hm....

But I'm rereading the complete works of Jane Austen for my Jane Austen class - booyah (and I don't even use that word). Northanger Abbey is cracking me up man, Jane is so clever at inserting witty banter and ironic statements that I'm smiling throughout my entire reading of this novel. Tongue and cheek to the max. She's great.

So...I probably shouldn't be on her blithely typing away a blog entry when I have 1 creative writing assignment to write and 17 more sketches for that killer art class. I'm off to loose my mind in circles and black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment