Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The neverending sludge...

Now that school is back I have loads of homework. As soon as I turn another assignment in they give me more to work on. I sometimes have a break in the sludge and wonder what I should do. I have done all the homework that was needed for class and I feel like I've accomplished something, but then I realize I shouldn't sit around doing nothing because I still have so many other projects that I could get started on...only I don't want to get started on those because I know they are labor-intensive and will take actual brain cells. (mine are currently fried at this point).

So...I sit and I meander listlessly. I have a to-do list on the stickies application on my Mac but I really would rather not check it. I don't want to look at the mountain of things I need to do this weekend. Nope.

And I definitely Do Not want to think about that Art project we're doing in class tomorrow. Nope. I will live in the delightful land of delusions and play with my pet t-rex.

This sounds like a grand plan.
~Song I can't stop singing:
Dishes by Flynn Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment