Here's a problem of mine: I think about the things I have to get done, mentally calculate how much time each task takes, plan out a schedule and then say, "oh, I've got time to do that later," and I get completely distracted and then nothing gets accomplished. The whole reason I'm telling you this is because I haven't thought-out my New Year's Resolutions. Drat.
But here's what I've got so far:
- Eat 365 apples this year. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- Eat 365 bananas this year. I'm still iffy about this one since I've already got the apples.
- Write 365 blog posts this year. (Are you seeing a theme here? Haha)
- Work out at least 3 hours a week this year.
- Don't eat any food after 7 or 8pm each day.
- Get completely caught up on my book reviews blog
- Listen to and rate at least 25 CDs this year.
- Write 365 journal pages this year. (This might get nixed or slimmed down.)
Well, I've got to pack because we're heading out in the morning, but I'll probably post a couple Best Of 2009s later as well, before I go to bed.
~Song I heard on the radio that intrigued me:
Dez Moines by The Devil Wears Prada