Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

New favorite movie!

Oh my goodness! I went and saw How To Train Your Dragon yesterday! Words cannot even describe how much I loved it. I've been wanting to see this movie since the first time I saw a trailer for it back in october (or whenever it came out - basically a long time ago).

I loved toothless, he was incredibly cute and his mannerisms always made me smile. Hiccup was great, I loved his sarcastic asides he inserted into his crazy situations. He made me laugh with all his quips and facial expressions.

I laughed, I almost cried, and I couldn't stop the grin from spreading across my face when it was over. It was the first movie I have seen in a long time that I have wanted to immediately watch again. Definitely my favorite movie of the year.

I want a pet dragon.

If you haven't seen a trailer, you should really watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment