Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Basically, I'm a freak.

So I got home and noticed there was not very much chocolate milk left. Now, most people who know me know that I love chocolate milk. A lot.

Anyway, I figured there really wasn't enough to put in a cup so I decided I'd just drink it out of the carton. I don't normally do this sort of thing because it's cumbersome and weird. But since it's summer and I'm feeling lackadaisical I just took it to my room and finished it off in a couple of gulps.

Well, I set it aside on my bed, propped up next to my crumpled bed sheets and completely forgot about it while I surfed the internet on my laptop. I was happily looking around on websites when out of the corner of my eye I noticed something was on my bed that normally wasn't there and it looked like it was watching me. I was startled and spun my head around to be confronted by a cheery little cow holding an organic chocolate milk banner.

So, basically I'm a freak because I was scared by an empty milk carton that I had put on my bed. This is kind of pathetic. Obviously I am still recovering from finals week. Gee whiz.

~Currently listening to:
Innocence and Instinct by RED

No comments:

Post a Comment