Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Gee whiz...

I went to my school's graduation ceremony this morning. I knew a lot of people that were graduating and I thought it would be nice to see them off and say goodbye/take pictures with them. I'm going to miss them. And I'm surprised that I haven't really cried that much at all. But probably because I keep shoving my emotions down and saying, "It's not like it's going to be forever, gee whiz."

I'm keeping positive. And it helps that some of the graduates are staying around town for a little bit this summer. I can still hang out with them, even though they won't be in my classes next semester.

I do not even want to think about what a wreck I will be when I graduate in a couple of years. Basket-case. That's all I have to say.

~Currently humming in my head
Oh, Happiness by David Crowder Band

No comments:

Post a Comment