Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Something I avoid...

This is kind of weird, but sometimes I just have so much trouble motivating myself to do things. I put them off until 2:40 in the afternoon because I haven't seen civilization and I've been reading.

So, I kind of don't like taking showers.

This doesn't really make sense, since I like being clean and don't like grime caked on my skin. But really, I sometimes can find absolutely no motivation to take a shower right when I get up the morning. I put it off, saying that I need to eat breakfast, check my email, or read 12 books. You know, the little things that can take up so much time.

Well, I decided that I should work on my health and so I took a long walk around the neighborhood. This might not sound like much, but I HATE walks....especially out in the humid hot sun. But I knew that I would feel better after some exercise and if I went for a walk I would have no excuse whatsoever not to take a shower right after I got back because of sweat. That was my grand plan.

So what am I doing exactly? Writing a blog entry instead of taking a shower. That's what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment