Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Haha,

Today I found out that my alarm clock will automatically turn itself off after 1 hour of playing music. This is interesting. And it is regrettable to say that I learned this while lounging in bed. Yeah, real productivity right there folks. I have my alarm set to play the radio and usually I don't lay in bed longer then 20 minutes. But today I just didn't feel like getting up, plus I had my computer on the floor next to my bed, so I was just twiddling around on that instead of getting up and getting dressed/eating food/turning off my alarm.

Well, it was playing nice radio music when all of a sudden it just stopped. That's when I realized that my alarm had gotten fed up with me and was obviously thinking that I was never going to wake up and decided to turn itself off. This is something else you should know, my alarm is located on the complete otherwise of my room. As far away from my bed as possible. Did I plan this because of all the sleep studies that say that works best because you actually have to get up out of bed to turn it off instead of reaching over and slapping a button? No, I did that because that's where my desk is.

You learn something new every day. Alarms get fed up after 1 hour, good to know.

~Currently listening to:
The Silver Cord by The Classic Crime

No comments:

Post a Comment