Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Annoyed.

I am such a dweeb.

I avoid doing things even though I know FULLY WELL I'll regret not doing them earlier.

Like this paper, for instance.

I like pretending it does not exist.

But I have to get it done this weekend. And I've been avoiding working on it all day. If I don't finish it tomorrow I will be one big bottle of stress and that is never a good thing.

Also, because I'm in such a great mood everything I play in my iTunes library sounds sub-par and I can't keep still. I keep skipping to the next song, rotating CDs because nothing suits my mood. This is exceedingly annoying.

But now, I am going to pick out quotes for my paper and maybe do an outline. That way I can tell myself, "just write this paragraph and then you can take a break..."

I really want some chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment