Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mourning...

I'm in a weird mood.

I feel like I've gone through so many different emotions these past couple of weeks. I just don't know what to feel sometimes. I'm strung-out. But I just got back from a party. We watched a movie at the end. There were only a few of us left to watch Bright Star, but we took an empty classroom and couches and pillows and made ourselves a little den.

I don't know how I feel about that movie. I cried. I liked the imagery. But I don't know if I will ever be in love with it.

After I drove home, I got our of my car and heard the wind. It was roaring. I could imagine the swirls of its rhythm in the dark night sky.

I was in such a mood. I stopped and closed my eyes. Letting the wind fill my thoughts. The sounds reminded me of the ocean. I was pulled into mourning, not knowing what I had lost. Every time I opened my eyes I could feel something tugging at the corner of my mind, trying to remind me of something I had lost. I felt swept away by the tides of the wind.

I wanted to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment