Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

You probably won't see me...

Because everything in the world is due Thursday/Friday. Okay, so that might be a slight exaggeration, but everything major is due. A Creative Writing final notebook, an Art class final notebook, a final art project, and 1 Jane Austen research paper. This is why I have not be blogging lately, because I've been swamped with this crazy stuff. I feel like my head is going to explode.

What really bugs me is when I have these moments of inspiration, where I think to myself, "Hey, I can do this. I just have to manage my time wisely and really, how long will it take me to do such and such? Probably only 4 hours - so that means..." and I catalog my entire week with all my projects done and room to spare. And instead of going off and starting something, I procrastinate because I have so much time. And the other thing I do? Completely freak out and go around yelling there's no time. Both of these situations are not good for me. So I need to stop being a sluff and get some more work done.

This is the end as we know it....this is the end - to quote Relient K.

No comments:

Post a Comment