Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's official...

It's spring/summer.

We've had so much cold weather lately...and as much as I love sweaters and snow, when you've had it for months on end you are kind of ready for the next season.

But today was glorious. I wore flip flops...and I kept kicking them off because I didn't feel like wearing any shoes.

So I just walked around campus barefoot. It felt nice.

I'm so excited for warmer weather, which is interesting, because I'm such a winter person.

(Side note: when walking barefoot, even if you feel all free and blithe, don't get too caught up in your happiness and walk in questionable areas...because then you'll send up stepping on a thorn and piercing your foot.)

I want to hang out in the sun and get freckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment