Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

I'd love for homework to disappear...

You probably guessed this, but schoolwork and crazy activities have taken over my life. And when I say crazy activities, most of them are ones that I'm having a blast in and I thoroughly enjoy participating in. I'm probably involved in too many extracurricular activities.

I'm still lovin' college...I just wish some of my homework would go away. Over the spring break I have got to get some stuff done otherwise I will probably fail college.

My to-do list?
1. Read Emma by Jane Austen
2. Read research for lit review (about 190 pages)
3. Study for a crazy intense 18th century literature test
4. Look up an article to summarize for Creative Writing
5. Have fun at conference

Yeah, I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but I'm going to English Conference over spring break and I'm pretty excited. I just got to work on my presentations.

~currently obsessed with on the radio:
Collapsing by Demon Hunter &
Dust by Queen's Club

No comments:

Post a Comment