Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm a lyin' fool

I told myself I'd clean my room over spring break.
I told myself I'd read all my ILL articles over spring break.
I told myself I'd read my Jane Austen novel before I went to conference.
I told myself I'd study for my Engl Lit II test before conference.
I told myself I'd practice my presentations for conference 5 times each.
I told myself I would study on the car drives to and from conference.
I told myself I'd get up early every morning over spring break.
I told myself I'd make a to-do list and check things off over spring break.

I told myself a lot of things...and I've come to this conclusion. I cannot trust myself to follow-through.

I am such a delinquent. Gee whiz.

But, now my Engl Lit test is over and I did finish Emma yesterday...so what do I have left?
Bible test, 2 speaker summaries, 1 lit review, 200 pages of ILL, 1 art project, 500 words of creative writing, 1 topic proposal, 1 minute long speech, and probably a couple other things I'm forgetting. This week will not be a good one. I'm actually surprised that I'm not as stressed as I imagined I would be. It will probably set it soon enough though and I'll just explode.

~contemplating buying the soundtrack because it is on sale at amazon.com for $5.99
Where The Wild Things Are Motion Picture Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment