Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I hate colds.

Every night I go to bed thinking, "I'm feeling better, I think this cold is going away!" and then I wake up and I cannot breathe. It is the endless cycle of I'm feeling better so I won't take my cold medication, then I get worse. This cycle has been going on for a week. It really needs to stop.

So. Today, I will take medicine every 4 hours. I will get better. I will not be sick. I need to get things accomplished.

Okay, I have to go get dressed, take a shower, and go to the library to pick up some books.

I am so bad when I'm on break from school. I go to bed late and get up late. I also prefer to wander around in pajamas all day because it is too hard to get properly dressed. Whoops.

~song currently in my head:
Wake up the dead by Family Force 5

No comments:

Post a Comment