Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Flipped

I'm so excited for the new movie Flipped to come out! I knew they were making a movie, but the trailer seemingly came out of nowhere and I'm positively hooked. I've already watched it several times. The movie is based on one of my all time favorite books by Wendelin Van Draanen. This book is amazingly sweet and wholesome. It's one of the few books I've ever read twice...and I'm thinking about reading it a third time right before the movie comes out. I can't believe that August is so fast approaching...the sixth is not so far away. I am so going to see this movie in theaters...preferably during its first day of showing. From what I've seen of the previews it looks like it is pretty close to the book. I just hope that I'm as smitten with it now after I've seen it.

Psyched cannot even begin to cover my emotions. I'm practically beaming with anticipation and adoration.

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! I've never read the book, but the trailor makes it seem like a really great story. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete