Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Teletubbies.

So my mom and I were driving down the road when I saw these oddly shaped humanoids on the corner of the street. They were still fairly far off, so I couldn't quite make out what they were, but as they got closer, I realized they were Teletubbies. People had dressed up in remarkably realistic (and creepy) Teletubbie costumes to sell fireworks. When I saw what they were, I loudly exclaimed, "Are those Teletubbies?!"

You know what my mom's first reaction was? She looked at where I was pointing, took a sharp intake of breathe and immediately locked all the car doors.

I laughed for a full five minutes after we had passed them...I couldn't stop saying, "That was your first reaction? You locked the car doors?"

Just thinking about it cracks me up. Oh man...

No comments:

Post a Comment