Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today...

I must get a lot of things accomplished. I feel like I did a decent amount of work yesterday, but I've got to step it up today. I really can't lollygag around on the internet randomly checking twitter/facebook to see what other people are doing. Here's my to-do list.

1. Finish The Expedition of Humphry Clinker.
2. Start Mansfield Park.
3. Write outline for NT class.
4. Write 500 words for Creative Writing.
5. Make 15 art pieces.
6. Write a novel analysis for Clinker (1250 words).

So...that's what I have to do. This is just over the weekend, man. And it seems like I have this kind of load every weekend! What is up? This is why my blog posts are scarce. Bleh.

~Currently listening to on the radio:
Never Going Back To Okay by The Afters

No comments:

Post a Comment