Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm waiting....I'm waiting...

So....I submitted a couple selections of my writing to this national conference that our English Honor Society goes to every year....
I submitted them November 20, 2009. They said they'd inform the people whether they got in or not on January 30, 2010. So I patiently waited and did my schoolwork and basically forgot about it until a week before it was going to be announced. When January 30 came around I kept checking my email.
Nothing.
And then I checked the official website and it said they were going to inform people on February 1. and also post them online. So I was going, "okay, that's nice, we will find out on Monday..."
Today's monday and now they've said they are having technical difficulties and will sent out emails before February 2.
Oh my goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment