Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I just saw this...


So, taking a little study break from my homework, I was perusing the internet when I saw this!!
I so did NOT know that Suzanne Collin's last installment in the Hunger Games Trilogy had a cover and a title! I am such a bad rabid fan. Man...I cannot wait for this to come out. I'm pretty sure the world will stand still the moment I get my hands on this book. I will not eat, I will not sleep, I will not check facebook, I will curl up with this book and probably shed tears. If Peeta dies I do not know how I will console myself. But at the same time, I'm starting to feel for Gale as well....but Peeta needs to get the girl, okay?
Oh my goodness! August 24, 2010! Why are you so far away?

~listening to:
Rocks Into Rivers by Seabird (this makes me so happy - I am already in love with this CD. Piano based rock and moody lyrics with a soulful voice - I can't get enough. love. love.)

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it pretty?! I love that baby blue color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for this. So, so, so, excited, man.

    ReplyDelete