Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Some people need to pay attention...

So I was driving to the gym and I saw a small mound on the road ahead of me. I was trying to figure out what it was when I suddenly realized it was a small turtle trying to cross the road. I swerved my car a little and went a bit into the other lane to avoid hitting it. I was congratulating myself for successfully saving the little guy's life when I looked in my rearview mirror and saw the car behind me drive right over the turtle. Really? REALLY? I had swerved...majorly. And they didn't even see that? They didn't notice that I was driving funny? What on earth were they paying attention to? Do they like driving over turtles? They were only a little bit behind me and they couldn't even watch out for the turtle?

Sigh. This is the kind of stuff that makes me depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment