Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Debating.

You know how you hear a song on the radio and it strikes you as interesting, but you soon forget about it? And then the next time you hear it you perk up and realize that you really like that song? Well, I heard Trinity by Paper Tongues and I just couldn't get it out of my head. But unfortunately I kept missing what the band's name was and couldn't find any more information about them. When I finally figured out who they were I searched youtube to find a full-length video of the song and I just kept listening to it over and over. I think I might be slightly addicted. But now here is the dilemma: should I just buy the song that I've been playing ad nauseam or should I buy the whole album because it's only $5 more? Gee whiz, I hate these kinds of questions. I just listened to all the samples of the other songs and I'm not in love with those...but I have this sinking feeling in the back of my head that I could grow to love them later. At this point I'm kind of leaning towards the one song because I'll only spend $1 instead of $6 and I'm not sure I'll like the rest of the songs...or I might even grow out of this song after several months - who knows.

~Currently obsessed over:
Trinity by Paper Tongues

No comments:

Post a Comment