Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have the best Papi

So I was surfing the web when I noticed a slight stirring in my stomach: a sure sign I hadn't eaten in a long time. I hesitated because it was almost midnight and I didn't want to get out of my comfortable bed and go make a snack...

...when my father got home from work and announced, "Guess what leftovers I brought home?"

Perfect timing.

And since I know my father well, I knew by his proclamation that he had brought something home I highly prized AND he was willing to share his food with me.

So I hopped out of bed and high-tailed it to the kitchen.

Turns out Papi had brought home some home-made tortillas from a Mexican restaurant we sometimes frequent (because of the tortillas) and was already heating them up on the skillet.

These tortillas are amazing because not only are they home-made from scratch and preservative free, but they are so thick and FLUFFY.

Divine heavenly goodness.

Hot and fresh tortillas with melted butter? Yeah, probably one of my all time favorite foods.

What a nice Papi.

No comments:

Post a Comment