Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

2nd week.

I'm in my second week of college classes. That's my only excuse for my sudden disappearance of postings and whatnot. I've been completely absorbed by the upheaval of college and the crazy social atmosphere it contains. Needless to say, I've also been overloaded with homework. I may go slightly mad this semester, what, with taking 3 art classes. I'm not sure whose idea this was (mine).

But I'm in a lull right now. I could actually be doing some homework to get caught up...but I just want to sit in the silence and contemplate life. Okay, that sounded really deep. What I"m really doing is sitting on a bench staring off into space and wondering why there is nothing interesting to read on twitter. Lame. Hahaha.

Actually, now that I've made my life sound so pathetic, I'm going to do my homework now.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you're in college. Sometimes, the stressed mind needs some time to chill. Feel free to put this principle into practice, but don't forget your responsibilites :)

    ReplyDelete